Affiliates & Partnership coordinator (H/F)
La Défense (92)
Webmarketing , Business development
D’habitude, nous commençons nos annonces en parlant de nous.
En plus de paraître narcissiques, nous sommes persuadés que vous ne lisez pas cette partie. Dans 90% des cas (oui oui nous l’assumons !) c’est du blabla corpo que vous retrouverez aisément partout.
Alors parlons directement de ce que nous vous proposons de faire chez nous !
Missions du poste
Focusing on Overseas markets, the Affiliates & Partnership coordinator will be in charge of building strong relationships with key affiliates in order to understand their needs and business priorities. This includes: business growth monitoring, promotion communication, reporting, tool implementation. The Affiliate coordinator will also look after the recruitment of high potential affiliates Partnership development will also be an important part of the role as Rail Europe aims at being integrated in price comparison engines and other relevant partners sites.
- Serve as the affiliate’s expert within the company, maintaining a cutting-edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies, and tactics
- Manage a set of four different affiliate programs to cover all Overseas markets. You will be responsible for ensuring that the messaging is consistent across all of these different platforms and markets, and that all affiliates have access to the information and assets they need (dates and banners for promotions, booking forms etc.)
- Design and execute routine reporting on key metrics, including sales and commissions
- Top publishers’ exclusive management to ensure loyalty (Performance bonuses, one to one call, regular email communication)
- Re-activation of the dormant accounts (Contests, seasonal commissions increase, Content creation to be provided to the publishers), recruitment of new affiliates (prospections, websites browsing, close work with the sales’ team research, referrals, networking),
- Develop and optimize existing tools
- Develop new channel or new way under Rakuten management system to mainly adapt China/Russia market needs
- Get integrated in price comparison engines. Ensure follow up during the implementation process.
- 3+ years of experience in affiliate program management
- Data-driven mindset, understanding of business impacts and proficiency on analytics tools
- Good understanding of the technical environment specific to affiliates : tracking, cookie, html, feeds, API
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and global company
- Well-versed in e-marketing and digital technologies, constantly informed on industry developments, including consumer trends and new technologies
- English is necessary. Another language is a plus.
Résumé de l'offre
La Défense (92) (Île-de-France)
De 1 à 2 ans
De 3 à 5 ans