E-commerce assistant (F/H)
Recruteur Ricoh Imaging Europe
Missions du poste
Under the authority of the European E-commerce Manager, the job description of the E-Commerce Assistant are :
- Manage the Magento product database (all products available, with all correct and relevant information)
- To promote the offers on the website (banners, cross sell, upsale, basket proposition…)
- Support day-to-day webshop activities such as product returns, customer support, liaising with internal development team, digital agencies and customer service, etc
- Support & optimize the use of newsletters and transactional emails for the promotion of products
- Management of Fan products: planning, promotion and follow up
- Update Monthly KPI chart
Other Marketing Activities might include:
- Manage, track and optimization of Social Media activities to support webshop sales
- Support and advice with SEO & SEM / Paid-Search activities
- Advertising and campaign performance tracking
- Flexible, pro-active self-learner with a passion for detail who is comfortable working in a fast-paced consumer electronics environment.
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Capable of HTML coding & use of Wordpress / Magento / Shopify / PrestaShop ecommerce tools
- Good knowledge and understanding of Social Media and the various ways of using this for improving online sales.
- Excellent level of English (daily business language) and French. German or Dutch is a plus.
- Knowledge of photo editing software like Photoshop is a plus.
- Interest in high tech products, photography and the Internet-of-Things.
Résumé de l'offre
Rungis (94) (Île-de-France)
De 1 à 2 ans
Lettre de motivation obligatoire